Upcoming club officer training dates and locations:
- Clubs must have their officers trained twice per year:
- First training: Between June 1 and August 31
- Second training: Between December 1 and February 28
- Clubs with officers attending training receive credit toward the training goal in the Distinguished Club Program. In order for clubs to receive credit, the District's Program Quality Director must record the training information online at District Central under the Club Officer Training Report.
All mid-year training that qualifies for Distinguished Club Program credit will be completed by February 28, 2018.
- February 20, 2018, 7-9 pm at Loblaw Corporate Office, 100 Weston Street, Winnipeg.
- February 21, 2018, 12:00 pm at Dynasty Building, 180 King Street, Winnipeg. 4th Floor, Diamond Room B.
- Current proposed dates for the 2018-19 First Half Officer Training sessions: June 5, 6, 7, and 9, 2018.