District 64 recognizes its outstanding members and clubs with a variety of annual awards. Click on the section name to vist the page and see the applicable awards.
- District Awards - to recognize members who have made contributions to their clubs and the District over an extended period
- Leadership Awards - to recognize exceptional District leadership for the immediate past year at the Area and Division level, including Toastmaster of the Year
- Club Initiated Awards - special awards managed by individual clubs in District 64
- Incentive Awards - to recognize clubs for membership growth and educational achievements of their members in the current year
- Past District Directors - a list of all District Directors and District Governors since the District's establishment in 1960
February 28 annually - nomination deadline for 3 awards which recognize contributions over several years. These awards will be presented at the Spring Convention.
- Eric Stuhlmueller Memorial Award – District leadership
- George Craigie Memorial Award – club level contributions
- Jack Gillespie Builders Award – membership and club building
Spring annually (at least 2 weeks prior to the Spring Convention) – application deadline for the KW Pin – 10 years simultaneous and continuous membership in 2 clubs. This award will be presented at the Spring Convention.
June 30 annually - nomination deadline for 4 awards which recognize contributions within the current year. These awards will be presented annually at an event in the fall.
- Toastmaster of the Year – outstanding participation and significant contribution
- Division Director of the Year – outstanding performance as Division Director
- Area Director of the Year – Urban – outstanding performance as Area Director for clubs within Winnipeg
- Area Director of the Year – Rural - outstanding performance as Area Director for clubs outside of Winnipeg