Be sure to join us January 20, 2018 for Club Officer Training and much more at our annual Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) at the Canadian Mennonite University, 600 Shaftesbury Blvd, Winnipeg.
Registration deadline is January 15, 2018 if you wish to attend TLI (free officer training excepted). No registrations for TLI will be accepted after January 15th.
Cost: Only $25!
- Doors open at 8:30 am
- Officer Training 9 am (no cost ot attend)
- Keynote at 11 am
- Lunch 12 pm
- Sessions: 1 pm (Bev Doern and Alex Henry) and 2 pm (Dorian Guerard and Teresa Cooper)
- TLI events go until 3:30 pm
- Keynote speaker: Jack Gillespie, DTM, PIP – What are our goals and leadership from the club to International President
- Bev Doern, DTM: Making learning stick – session will share techniques we can use in our speeches to maximize learning
- Dorian Guerard, DTM: UP Your Elevator Speech – this session will introduce you to a new way to showcase yourself to ab organization you are interested in or to use as a sales tool as we Up Your Elevator Speech. You will learn how to develop your personal message, to deliver it with confidence, and how to continue the conversation
- Teresa Cooper, DTM: Toastmasters International website - learn how to use the site to help you and your club to find information, use Club Central, pay dues online and enter new members
- Alex Henry: How to promote your club - which apps to use or other websites that can help your club such as Facebook, Twitter and others
Payment options (full detail for each on the registration form):
- PayPal (see below)