District 64 recognizes its outstanding leaders at the club and District level with a variety of annual awards. Any member in good standing, belonging to a club in good standing in District 64, may submit a nomination for any of the District Awards.
Click on the section name below to vist the page and see the applicable awards and lists of previous winners:
- Toastmaster of the Year – outstanding participation and significant contribution
- Division Director of the Year – outstanding performance as Division Director
- Area Director of the Year – Urban – outstanding performance as Area Director for clubs within Winnipeg
- Area Director of the Year - Rural - outstanding performance as Area Director for clubs outside of Winnipeg
How to Nominate a Member for a Leadership Award:
1. Locate the specific award for which the member would qualify,
2. Download that award’s nomination form (directions below) since each award has its own specific form,
3. Complete the form in full, providing as much detail as possible,
4. Ensure you have two nominators (nominations submitted without two will be returned and may miss the deadline), and
5. Return the nomination form to the Awards Committee by the deadline for the specific award (contact information below).
June 30 annually - nomination deadline for all the above leadership awards which recognize contributions within the current year. These awards will be presented annually at an event in the fall.